By-Laws & Policies
The Town of Kensington has the authority to enact bylaws under the Municipalities Act, Chapter M-13 [PDF] of the Statutes of PEI. Below you will find electronic versions of the Town of Kensington bylaws and Official Plan for your convenience and reference.
For information about Town Bylaws or to make a complaint about a bylaw violation, please call (902) 836-3781 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Snow and Ice Control Policy (2016)
- Mobile Vendors Bylaw (2016)
- Mobile Device Usage Policy (2010)
- Procurement Policy (2010)
- Nuisance Offices Bylaw (Amended)
- Off-Highway Vehicle Bylaw
- Official Plan (New)
- Dog Bylaw
- Dog Bylaw-Removal of Animal Waste
- Water and Pollution Control Corporation Bylaw
- Zoning and Subdivision Control (Development) Bylaw (New)
- Unsightly Premises Bylaw
- Council Remuneration Bylaw