EVK Pool will reopen July 1, 2020 at 10:00 am.
Located at 25 School Street, Kensington. The pool is open 7 days a week, Monday to Friday the pool will be closed during the times listed below for Swimming Lessons.
Saturday and Sunday there is open swim from 10:30 am to 4:45 pm.
There is no cost to use the pool, but to ensure your safety and ensure social distancing, we have a limit of 50 people allowed in the pool and deck area at one time.
Additional Covid-19 Requirements:
The facility’s maximum capacity is 50 (including staff and patrons, in and out of the water)
Max. 10 patrons in shallow end
Max. 30 patrons in deep end
- Patrons must sign-in upon entry and sign-out when leaving
- Patrons must ensure that social distancing guidelines are followed on the pool deck and in the water
- Hand sanitizing station, as well as signage, will be present
Out of the pool
- Patrons must come dressed in their bathing suits
- Only two (2) patrons per washrooms at a time
- Washrooms are to be used for hand washing and bathrooms only
- Showers will not be in use
- Only two (2) patron, or one (1) family (same household) per bench at a time
In the pool
- PFD will be available for use
- When done using a PFD, please leave it in the water, at the edge of the pool
- It is encouraged to wear goggles when in the pool
2020 Swimming Lessons
The EVK Swimming Pool will be offering Private/Shared lessons only for the 2020 swim season.
All sessions include four, 30 minute classes.
**Shared lessons must be from the same household (MAX 2 students)
**Shared lessons must be in similar swim levels. (Pre-SK – Swimmer 2 OR Swimmer 3- Star)
**A parent must accompany their child in the water for levels Pre-SK – Swimmer 2
Please call the Town Hall at 902-836-3781 or visit us at 55 Victoria Street E to confirm your scheduled time.
Classes will be held on the following times:
Monday & Wednesday’s – 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am
Tuesday & Thursday’s – 9:00 am, 9:30 am, 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am
Friday’s – 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am
Download the 2020 Swimming Lesson Registration form and drop off the form with your payment to Town Hall, 55 Victoria Street East, or pay online below. *Registration will not be complete without full payment*
Price $65.00 for 1 child | $55.00 per additional child
Due to all classes being private, we ask that you call the Town Hall at 902-836-3781 to schedule your session time.